SteelMaster. Drawer Card Cabinet Holds 1,500 3 x 5 cards, 7 3/4 x 18 1/8 x 7 (263F3516SBLA)


Mega Sale! Save 21% on the SteelMaster. Drawer Card Cabinet Holds 1,500 3 x 5 cards, 7 3/4 x 18 1/8 x 7 (263F3516SBLA) by STEELMASTER at The Furniture Doctors. MPN: SteelMaster 263F3516SBLA. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Material(s):SteelGlobal Product Type:Card Holders-Card File With Pull DrawerCard Holder Type:Card File With Pull DrawerCard Capacity:1,500For Card Size:3'' x 5''Color(s):BlackDepth:16''Width:12 3/8''Height:5 1/4''Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:7%Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:51%Total Recycled Content Percent:58%Special Features:Single DrawerSteelMaster 263F3516SBLA Drawer Card Cabinet Holds 1,500 3 x 5 cards, 7 3/4 x 18 1/8 x 7. All-steel cabinet with follower blocks. Drawers hav


SteelMaster. Drawer Card Cabinet Holds 1,500 3 x 5 cards, 7 3/4 x 18 1/8 x 7 (263F3516SBLA) by STEELMASTER
4.0 out of 5 stars with 39 reviews
Condition: New
Availability: In Stock
$53.51
$42.70
You Save: 20%


Quantity:  

 


Product Description & Reviews

Material(s):SteelGlobal Product Type:Card Holders-Card File With Pull DrawerCard Holder Type:Card File With Pull DrawerCard Capacity:1,500For Card Size:3" x 5"Color(s):BlackDepth:16"Width:12 3/8"Height:5 1/4"Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:7%Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:51%Total Recycled Content Percent:58%Special Features:Single Drawer

Features & Highlights

  • SteelMaster 263F3516SBLA Drawer Card Cabinet Holds 1,500 3 x 5 cards, 7 3/4 x 18 1/8 x 7
  • All-steel cabinet with follower blocks. Drawers have combination label holders and pulls. Units are stackable for increased storage. Non-mar feet won't slip. Each drawer holds up to 1,500 cards.

Additional Information

Brand:
STEELMASTER
Manufacturer:
SteelMaster
Category:
Card File Cabinets
Color:
Black
Model:
SteelMaster 263F3516SBLA
MPN:
SteelMaster 263F3516SBLA
UPC:
800011307798
EAN:
0801593264707
Part Number:
SteelMaster 263F3516SBLA
Publisher:
SteelMaster
Binding:
Office Product
Item Weight:
6 pounds

 


Have questions about this item (SteelMaster 263F3516SBLA), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?


If you have any questions about this product by STEELMASTER, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.

First Name:
Last Name:
Email Address:
Your Message:

Related Best Sellers


mpn: MMF263869BLA,
Quality constructed durable steel boxes with scratch- and chip-resistant finish. Features full piano hinge for durability.Sold as 1 Each.. Scratch- and chip-resistant finish.. Holds up to 900 cards per inch.. Lid features full piano hinge.. Rubberize...

mpn: MMF263F4616DBLA, ean: 0638084732984,
All-steel cabinet with follower blocks. Drawers have combination label holders and pulls. Units are stackable for increased storage. Non-mar feet won't slip. Each drawer holds up to 1,500 cards.Sold as 1 Each.. Features label holder for identificatio...

mpn: ALEFW601424BL, ean: 0999992811742,
Single-Tier Rolling File CartMobile files help keep paper work handy when you need it and out of the way when you don't. Four 2 inch hooded casters, two locking; Bottom shelf adjusts in 1inch increments. Single-Tier File Unit; Wheels glide with ease ...

mpn: 263F4616DBLA, ean: 7426921998906,
STEELMASTER Double Card File Drawers are side x side drawers that hold up to 1,500 index cards each for a total capacity of 3,000 cards. They are available to accommodate the most popular index card sizes. A label holder on the front of each drawer c...